Come On!!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Concert at KMS

KMS Concert

Yeyes ! the concert of hotwave show pow.. was passed with a good memories. It was managed by hotwave radio 91.5. There were many bands playing a concert such as Freeplay , Oblivious, Dome Pragonrum, Jeda, Tor, Ben Chalatid, Boy Peacemaker ,Kid insane, GJR, Kutto including Hotwave 's DJ. such as P'Pek P' Sanukker P'John P'Jedai P'Por ..They are really cute and handsome. I also enjoyed this concert a lot..My heart is beating fast follow the beat 's song..It's very cool...expecially P'Tor ,He sang a sweet song called " Ruktur " It 's a new release of his album but I stiil like him..He is my idol. He have graduated from ABAC and He is a pianist who is the one of Asia..

Photo' s concert

P'Tor was playing piano. DJ.Hotwave
How cute ? == Green and P ' Sanukker

4 Comments:

Anonymous nobody said...

wow~~it's awesome.
hi~ I just look around, I come from Taiwan, the last of photo is very cute.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous ed said...

That is the same face you pull when I ask you a question in class, isn't it!?

are there many events like this in Bangkok?

1:45 AM  
Blogger N^u^N said...

You look very nice!!! 555+++

5:59 AM  
Blogger ar-romdee said...

Last Thursday, Tor came to my university but he didn't play the concert. I Think, he want to promote his recent album.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home